Accidents happen when we least expect, often throwing our lives into turmoil. If your accident or injury is due to the fault of others you may be entitled to compensation. Talking to Maggie Mulpeter who is a solicitor experienced in the law relating to accident and personal injury* claims, we can help ensure you follow the correct procedure.
There are significant benefits to taking legal advice –
- We can ensure you are given sound guidance on the proper level of compensation your accident or injury deserves.
- We can lead you through the litigation process – be it taking your claim to the injuries board; or if it is not possible to settle your claim there, we can issue court proceedings on your behalf.
If you have been in an accident talk to Maggie at Dunlea Mulpeter & Co and she will advise you on what to do next. Maggie has done her utmost to achieve the best possible results for many clients over the years, be it a settlement through negotiation, through the injuries board, or in court; striving to reach a conclusion in the shortest time possible, helping minimize the stress for the client.
We offer a full range of litigation services and get the best results for our clients in the following:-
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents at work
- Applications to the injuries board
- Accidents in public places
- Medical negligence claims
- Product lliability claims
Whilst we are based in Cork, Dunlea Mulpeter & Company Solicitors offer a nationwide service, representing clients in district courts around the country.
For a consultation on your personal injury* claim contact Maggie on 021 4863626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement